Bubba and Kimberlee

Monday, October 15, 2012

Meet Jack!


Here he is! We had the Anatomy Ultrasound last Friday and everything is looking great! At 21 weeks, he is 10 inches long and now weighs about 12 ounces. He was moving all over the place through the ultrasound. Sometimes...when I am laying in bed at night, I can feel these slight flutters and I am sure that it is him! It makes me smile every time.  I have tried to have Bubba feel him moving, but he claims that he hasn't yet. Give it another few weeks and I am sure he will!

As far as pregnancy goes, I have been feeling great!  I wasn't actually sick through the first trimester. A little nausea, but I never even threw up. I have occasional  headaches and heartburn...just part of the pregnancy I suppose. I haven't kept up going to the gym 5 days a week, but am happy if I can make it 3 times. So far so good!

Belly pictures to come soon...

6 comments:

  1. Way impressed that you make it to the gym that frequently. Everyone who works out during pregnancy claims that they feel so much better physically when they do! Sounds like something I should look into....maybe Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you got a blog!!!! Love the ultrasound pic and I'm so glad that you're feeling good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you started a blog! Miss you guys and so excited that your having a boy! Since we are in the same general region of the country we should plan a trip to meet in the middle sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So happy you have a blog! I really love you and can't wait to meet little Jack!

    ReplyDelete