Bubba and Kimberlee

Saturday, October 20, 2012

22 Weeks


As promised...here are some pictures of this baby growing! I feel like I have popped out overnight. I think that now is the time to put away my skinny jeans and move onto leggings! I can't even begin to express how glad I am that they are in style right now!
They are pregnancy life savers. 

I am still feeling pretty good, just a little more tired. But come on! I am growing a little human inside me! That takes work! Some women say that they love being pregnant. I really can't complain. I have had it pretty easy, but I wouldn't say this is the best I have ever felt. It has been a little difficult for me to come to terms with wight gain and the belly growth. What I can say is that I am so excited for what is to come! And that I am trying to enjoy the process of
growing this healthy little boy. 

Week 20                 Week 21               Week 22

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!!! You are the cutest pregnant lady around!

    ReplyDelete