Bubba and Kimberlee

Monday, November 19, 2012

26 down, 14 to go!!!


And the weeks keep going by! I wish that I could say that they have flown by, but this seems to be taking forever to cook this little guy.....I am just so excited to meet him! He is getting so strong. His kicks are becoming more strong and I can even see my stomach moving when he kicks hard enough. It is getting to the point where it is actually a little uncomfortable and not just cute. It will be interesting to see what the next 3 months will be like! I actually think that the baby knows Bubba's voice. When he talks to my belly, Jack starts kicking like crazy! I love it (except when he wakes him up when I am trying to go to sleep)! I have still been feeling pretty good! I have been able to keep up going to the gym and working 30 hours a week. 

We are looking forward to the Holidays. It is our third Thanksgiving away from our families. I can't believe that we have been in Florida this long! I am hosting my very first Thanksgiving this year and I am actually really excited! Hopefully everything turns out delicious! And one month from Thanksgiving, we are on our way home to Utah for Christmas! We are so excited to see our families and hopefully some snow! I hope that all the festivities make the next few weeks of pregnancy go quickly! 


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your blog, kim :) And I love all your cute belly pics (or lack of belly pics?)! you look darling. So glad you'll be home for Christmas- us too :) Hope thanksgiving is fun- we do need to chat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the hottest pregnant girl I know! Seriously, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest pregnant girl!! I love the name you chose and I guess Jack is due any day now. So exciting! Your sunset pics make me miss Florida. Live it up while you can because it is freezing here!

    ReplyDelete